A rich source of plant nutrients is Gaia Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg. Kelp Meal by Gaia Green, which is particularly high in potassium, enriches the soil with organic matter to promote plant nutrition and resilience to abiotic stress. Benefits may be felt years after the original application because kelp meal slowly breaks down over time. This product is appropriate for a wide variety of plant kinds and can be used on grass, lawns, home gardens, and landscapes.
Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg is approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada (in compliance with Canada’s Organic Production Systems General Principles & Management Standards and Permitted Substances Lists (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and CAN/CGSB 32.311-2015)).
Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg
- Non-synthetic fertilizer that is durable.
- Used even before the development of modern agriculture as a soil amendment.
- Enhances the capacity of the soil to hold nutrients and its structure.
- Benefits continue to be available years after the initial application.
Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg
Brand: Gaia Green
Nutrient Material Type: Powder
Gardens and landscapes:
- Broadcast and incorporate up to 1 kg per 10 m2 (2 lbs per 100 ft2).
- Apply up to a maximum of 4 kg per 10 m2 (8 lbs per 100 ft2) annually.
- For single applications, broadcast up to 8.5 kg per 25 m2 (70 lbs per 1000 ft2).
- Apply up to a maximum of 25 kg per 25 m2 (200 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
- Water turf thoroughly after application.
- Only apply to actively growing turf.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes:
- Blend 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes:
- Apply 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Apply up to once a month.
NOTE: Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
- Canadian Garden Supply Grow Tents
- Canadian Garden Supply Plant Nutrients
- Canadian Garden Supply Reservoirs & Hydro Systems
- Gaia Green Resources Link
- Gaia Green Learning Link
- A Little About Gaia Green Organics
- Gaia Green Organics - Now Available in the USA!
Gaia Green Products Ltd. is devoted to producing optimal plant performance by feeding the soil with quality organic amendments. We are dedicated to supporting an increase in the use of organic products in our urban and rural communities. Our commitment to social and environmental responsibility as a company has driven us to provide our customers with the highest quality earth-friendly products.
This is an innovative, groundbreaking approach to external conditions changing the Canadian agriculture industry. This is not about belief systems. This is about taking the opportunity to expand business by meeting customer needs in a changing market.
Our products have been proven successful in a number of horticultural and agricultural applications. Trials indicate increased natural resistance to drought and general stress along with a number of cost savings benefits. Growers across the spectrum of horticultural disciplines report a profound increase in vitality.
Gaia Green provides Natural Soil Management solutions for certified organic farmers and gardeners as well as horticultural professionals. We inventory one of the largest selections of organic fertilizers and natural soil amendments in Canada to meet the specific nutrient requirements of our varied customers.
All of our blended products are unique organic/natural formulations. They are not based on N-P-K technology, they are designed to increase biological activity, enhance natural biological processes and complete the mineral complex in the soil. This improves the soil's ability to cycle nutrients naturally and increases plant vitality to an optimum level.
All plants need three main base nutrients on a regular basis throughout their life cycle: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These three macro-nutrients are usually displayed on the packaging of plant nutrients as NPK ratio.
Nitrogen (N) - Nitrogen is very mobile in the soil, and nitrogen in the form of nitrate has a tendency to leach away from the root zone. Nitrogen can also be lost to the atmosphere. Certain fertilizers, particularly urea, are easily converted to volatile forms of nitrogen if watered or incorporated into the soil after application. Soil testing for nitrogen is unreliable because it is so mobile in the soil. Timing of nitrogen fertilizer application should be crop-specific Excessive nitrates in drinking water are an environmental concern—another reason to maximize nitrogen utilization by plants and minimize excessive applications.
Phosphorus (P) - Phosphorus is essential in energy transformations in the plant. Without adequate phosphorus, carbohydrates manufactured in the leaves could not be transported to the flower or developing fruit, or stored in roots or bulbs. Phosphorus is usually associated with flowers, fruiting, and carbohydrate storage in roots, tubers, and bulbs.
Potassium (K) - Potassium is essential for photosynthesis, as regulation of cell turgidity, respiration, and water movement in the plant. It also controls the opening and closing of the plant’s stomata. Adequate potassium fertilization helps plants cope with drought stress, increases disease resistance, improves winter hardiness, and improves crop quality.
If you're here to buy Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg or any other hydroponic products for your indoor growing needs know that we back up all products with support and best price guarantee. We thank you for making Canadian Garden Supply hydroponics store your online hydroponic grow store of choice.
* Gaia Green 1-0-2, * plant nutrients, * buy Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg, * buy Gaia Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg, * buy Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg by Gaia Green, * buy Kelp Meal 1-0-2 - 1.5 kg, * buy Gaia Green 1-0-2, * buy plant nutrients, * buy hydroponics, * buy hydroponics online