All plants need three primary base nutrients on a regular basis throughout their life cycle: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These three macro-nutrients are usually displayed on the packaging of plant nutrients as NPK ratio.
Nitrogen (N) - Nitrogen is very mobile in the soil, and nitrogen in the form of nitrate has a tendency to leach away from the root zone. Nitrogen can also be lost to the atmosphere. Certain fertilizers, particularly urea, are easily converted to volatile forms of nitrogen if watered or incorporated into the soil after application. Soil testing for nitrogen is unreliable because it is so mobile in the soil. Timing of nitrogen fertilizer application should be crop-specific Excessive nitrates in drinking water are an environmental concern—another reason to maximize nitrogen utilization by plants and minimize excessive applications.
Phosphorus (P) - Phosphorus is essential in energy transformations in the plant. Without adequate phosphorus, carbohydrates manufactured in the leaves could not be transported to the flower or developing fruit, or stored in roots or bulbs. Phosphorus is usually associated with flowers, fruiting, and carbohydrate storage in roots, tubers, and bulbs.
Potassium (K) - Potassium is essential for photosynthesis, as regulation of cell turgidity, respiration, and water movement in the plant. It also controls the opening and closing of the plant’s stomata. Adequate potassium fertilization helps plants cope with drought stress, increases disease resistance, improves winter hardiness, and improves crop quality.
Future Harvest Bud Boom is a finisher and hardener for flowers. designed to mature fruit and release the flavors and aromas that are deeply ingrained in the genetic makeup of your plants.
Sulfur and magnesium, two components that aid in the ripening of plants are present in the P-K additive, Future Harvest Bud Boom. Gaining weight, increasing flower density, and improving fruit flavor are the main performance advantages.
The main advantages are a higher yield and improved flavor, and you will notice visible results soon. It's the final push your crops need before the cycle is through!
Future Harvest - Bud Boom
- Helps maintain pH balance.
- Improves the flavor of fruiting plants.
- Extremely concentrated.
- Consistently produces joyful harvests and benefits that are obvious.
- Can be used in conjunction with any schedule of branded fertilizer or even on top of most schedules of additives.
- Due to higher magnesium and sulfur levels in the last stages of flowering, crops will ripen consistently.
Future Harvest - Bud Boom
Brand: Future Harvest
NPK: 0-40-23 (Powder) / 0-6-5 (Liquid Bud Boom)
Nutrient Material Type: Powder
Available Sizes: 500g / 1kg / 1L
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Refer to the label for instructions
- Canadian Garden Supply Grow Tents
- Canadian Garden Supply Plant Nutrients
- Canadian Garden Supply Reservoirs & Hydro Systems
- Future Harvest Bud Boom 8-WEEK FEED SCHEDULE: POWDER (PDF)
- Future Harvest Bud Boom Safety Data Sheet
- Future Harvest Nutrient Calculator
- Future Harvest Media Kit Downloads
- We are Future Harvest
- Future Harvest Commercial
- How To Treat Calcium Deficiencies In Plants
- How To Mix A Nutrient Solution
For over twenty years now Future Harvest has been bringing new and innovative solutions to both the Hydroponic and Indoor Growing industries.
Increasing the ability of growers, store owners, and distributors alike to become successful in the most exciting of times. We know what it takes to be successful in this industry, and have a proven track record of doing the same for others.
All Future Harvest Brand products have been designed with today's growers in mind and tested in real-world applications. The Future Harvest lineup is exciting, current, and available through leading distributors across North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
You can put this vast experience and knowledge to work for you and your customers by representing the full line of Future Harvest products.
If you're here to buy Future Harvest - Bud Boom or any other hydroponic products for your indoor growing needs know that we back up all products with support and best price guarantee. We thank you for making Canadian Garden Supply hydroponics store your online hydroponic grow store of choice.
* Bud Boom 500 gram, * Bud Boom 1kg, * Liquid Bud Boom 1L, * buy Bud boom, * buy future harvest bud boom, * buy liquid bud boom, * buy plant nutrients, * buy hydroponics, * buy hydroponics online