All plants need three main base nutrients on a regular basis throughout their life cycle: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These three macro-nutrients are usually displayed on the packaging of plant nutrients as NPK ratio.
Nitrogen (N) - Nitrogen is very mobile in the soil, and nitrogen in the form of nitrate has a tendency to leach away from the root zone. Nitrogen can also be lost to the atmosphere. Certain fertilizers, particularly urea, are easily converted to volatile forms of nitrogen if watered or incorporated into the soil after application. Soil testing for nitrogen is unreliable because it is so mobile in the soil. Timing of nitrogen fertilizer application should be crop-specific Excessive nitrates in drinking water are an environmental concern—another reason to maximize nitrogen utilization by plants and minimize excessive applications.
Phosphorus (P) - Phosphorus is essential in energy transformations in the plant. Without adequate phosphorus, carbohydrates manufactured in the leaves could not be transported to the flower or developing fruit, or stored in roots or bulbs. Phosphorus is usually associated with flowers, fruiting, and carbohydrate storage in roots, tubers, and bulbs.
Potassium (K) - Potassium is essential for photosynthesis, as regulation of cell turgidity, respiration, and water movement in the plant. It also controls the opening and closing of the plant’s stomata. Adequate potassium fertilization helps plants cope with drought stress, increases disease resistance, improves winter hardiness, and improves crop quality.
Numerous vitamins are present in CANNA RHIZOTONIC, which is all-natural. It is a potent algae-based plant root vegetative stimulator. It is entirely natural and contains numerous vitamins. More than 60 microbiological additives added by RHIZOTONIC significantly speed up the development of a healthy root environment.
No matter the medium, Canna RHIZOTONIC can be used. Additionally, frequently spraying Canna RHIZOTONIC on the leaves can be an easy way to raise the pH level in fertilizer tanks.
Any sort of medium can be utilized with RHIZOTONIC by Canna. It is good for hydroculture and potting mix cultivation. It can be utilized during the entire growth cycle. From seed to harvest!
Ideal for Use:
- Cuttings and plants that need to be repotted
- Plants with poor development
- Plants that have suffered shock
- Can be used by all media (Soil, Coco, COGr, Hydroponics, can also be used as a foliar spray)
Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
- RHIZOTONIC promotes fresh root growth on cuttings and transplants in addition to promoting root growth on plants that are already rooted. Numerous trace nutrients and vitamins, like B1 and B2, encourage the creation of hormones and root growth, resulting in the development of stunning, robust white roots.
Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
- If you dilute Canna RHIZOTONIC (40ml/10L), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC by Canna makes the seed skin softer, facilitating seed bursting and germination.
Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, more powerful, and stronger plant.
- An effective process begins with a robust plant. RHIZOTONIC increases a plant's strength by promoting root growth. A plant's initial few weeks of life are extremely crucial because this is when they are most sensitive. RHIZOTONIC encourages additional root growth, boosts the plant's disease resistance, and strengthens both the inside and outside of the plant.
Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
- Many producers concur that plants recover from stressful situations considerably more quickly if RHIZOTONIC has been sprayed on the leaves. Such stressful circumstances could, for instance, arise when moving and repotting plants. Unhealthy or underdeveloped plants will also benefit from RHIZOTONIC.
Nutrient Type: Liquid
Volume: 250ml / 1L / 5L
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 L of water (1:250)
- Spray the cultivation medium 1-6 times daily. Spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
- When re-potting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- Set the pH of the nutrient reservoir after adding RHIZOTONIC as it will slightly increase the pH
Storage, health & safety, and other directions:
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate and the plant
- RHIZOTONIC is 100% vegetable-based and suitable for all growing media like potting mix, coco, and hydroponics
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Canadian Garden Supply Grow Tents
- Canadian Garden Supply Plant Nutrients
- Canadian Garden Supply Reservoirs & Hydro Systems
- CANNA Grow Guide
- CANNA Articles
- CANNA RHIZOTONIC
- How to use: CANNA Rhizotonic EN
BIOCANNA is CANNA's organic line of products. BIOCANNA products are 100% organic and meet all the requirements for organic farming. This means they are legally checked and guaranteed ORGANIC!
CANNA is thé producer of nutrients and growing mediums for the cultivation of fast-growing plants. Ever since its founding in the early 90s, all products are scientifically tested first, before put on the market. But even before the company was established, the founders were already scientifically pioneering with plants.
CANNA holds the complete production chain in its own hands. From development to research, via marketing and sales to the unique environmentally friendly production line. CANNA also has its own logistics department and of course a laboratory. Here passionate scientists unravel the secrets of nature. The passion for plants is shown in CANNA’s quality products. Years of intensive research precede the market launch of each product.
CANNA was awarded first prize for its revolutionary plant products at a prestigious annual expo in Holland for hydroponic and potting mix growers.
We are the Dutch experts and internationally recognized worldwide leader in intelligent plant technologies for cultivating your favorite plants in cocoponics, hydroponics, and potting mix.
Each CANNA product has been lovingly created to offer you the greatest yields possible when using a specific growing medium or method. The secret behind CANNA's intelligent products is found in a carefully balanced and integrated blend of the finest main and trace elements for each growing medium and fertilizer combination.
Today, CANNA is available throughout Europe, Australia, North America, the Middle East, and Africa. We have been voted by growers around the globe as the world's No.1 brand in plant technologies. Quality proves itself!
If you're here to buy Canna Rhizotonic or any other hydroponic products for your indoor growing needs know that we back up all products with support and best price guarantee. We thank you for making Canadian Garden Supply hydroponics store your online hydroponic grow store of choice.
* Canna Rhizotonic - 250ml, * Canna Rhizotonic - 1L, * Canna Rhizotonic - 5L, * buy Canna Rhizotonic, * buy Rhizotonic by Canna, * buy Rhizotonic, * buy plant nutrients, * buy hydroponics, * buy hydroponics online