CANNA Start 2-1-2 is a complete one-part nutrient, that contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
CANNA Start 2-1-2 is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings. With the exception of re-circulating systems and clone machines, CANNA Start 2-1-2 can be applied to a variety of substrates including coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seed mixes, and most other propagation mediums. Plant reproduction is done on a substrate called propagation media.
All the micro- and macronutrient components necessary for seedlings or cuttings to promote a healthy plant are provided by CANNA Start 2-1-2.
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
CANNA Start 2-1-2
Reduces the risk of overfeeding.
- Different requirements apply to cuttings, seedlings, and mature plants. Cuttings and seedlings should not be fed a typical nutrient for the vegetative stage since you run the danger of overfeeding.
Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow.
- The solution is not to dilute a vegetative nutrient to make it more suited for cuttings and seedlings. Such a dilution lacks sufficient micro and macro components. The plant material turns yellow as a result, which is bad for your crop. You must start in the beginning if you want to grow robust, healthy plants in the end. To achieve the ideal ratio of all nutritional components for cuttings and seedlings use Canna Start 2-1-2 by Canna
CANNA Start 2-1-2 links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients.
- For the balance of the cycle, you move from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient appropriate for the medium you're growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, SUBSTRATE, or AQUA) once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium. It works exceptionally well when used with CANNA RHIZOTONIC because your plants will develop the strongest, thickest roots using this combo.
CANNA Start 2-1-2
Nutrient Type: Liquid
Volume: 500ml / 1L
CANNA Start 2-1-2 is a one-part fertilizer that has been specially designed for seedlings and rooted cuttings. for use with peat plugs, rock wool, and seed mixtures that contain peat.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with water
- Dosage: 0.5 fl oz/gal (40 ml/10L) maximum
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 – 1.3 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Make sure there is sufficient drain (10%)
- Store in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
- Overfertilization has a negative effect on the nutrient mix and plant quality
- Not to be used in protected nature reserves, reed beds or swampy areas, in hedges or small woods, in bodies of surface waters, or near groundwater collecting areas
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear eye protection.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
CANNA is thé producer of nutrients and growing mediums for the cultivation of fast-growing plants. Ever since its founding in the early 90s, all products are scientifically tested first, before put on the market. But even before the company was established, the founders were already scientifically pioneering with plants.
CANNA holds the complete production chain in its own hands. From development to research, via marketing and sales to the unique environmentally friendly production line. CANNA also has its own logistics department and of course a laboratory. Here passionate scientists unravel the secrets of nature. The passion for plants is shown in CANNA’s quality products. Years of intensive research precede the market launch of each product.
CANNA was awarded first prize for its revolutionary plant products at a prestigious annual expo in Holland for hydroponic and potting mix growers.
We are the Dutch experts and internationally recognized worldwide leader in intelligent plant technologies for cultivating your favorite plants in cocoponics, hydroponics, and potting mix.
Each CANNA product has been lovingly created to offer you the greatest yields possible when using a specific growing medium or method. The secret behind CANNA's intelligent products is found in a carefully balanced and integrated blend of the finest main and trace elements for each growing medium and fertilizer combination.
Today, CANNA is available throughout Europe, Australia, North America, the Middle East, and Africa. We have been voted by growers around the globe as the world's No.1 brand in plant technologies. Quality proves itself!
All plants need three main base nutrients on a regular basis throughout their life cycle: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These three macro-nutrients are usually displayed on the packaging of plant nutrients as NPK ratio.
Nitrogen (N) - Nitrogen is very mobile in the soil, and nitrogen in the form of nitrate has a tendency to leach away from the root zone. Nitrogen can also be lost to the atmosphere. Certain fertilizers, particularly urea, are easily converted to volatile forms of nitrogen if watered or incorporated into the soil after application. Soil testing for nitrogen is unreliable because it is so mobile in the soil. Timing of nitrogen fertilizer application should be crop-specific Excessive nitrates in drinking water are an environmental concern—another reason to maximize nitrogen utilization by plants and minimize excessive applications.
Phosphorus (P) - Phosphorus is essential in energy transformations in the plant. Without adequate phosphorus, carbohydrates manufactured in the leaves could not be transported to the flower or developing fruit, or stored in roots or bulbs. Phosphorus is usually associated with flowers, fruiting, and carbohydrate storage in roots, tubers, and bulbs.
Potassium (K) - Potassium is essential for photosynthesis, as regulation of cell turgidity, respiration, and water movement in the plant. It also controls the opening and closing of the plant’s stomata. Adequate potassium fertilization helps plants cope with drought stress, increases disease resistance, improves winter hardiness, and improves crop quality.
If you're here to buy CANNA Start 2-1-2 or any other hydroponic products for your indoor growing needs know that we back up all products with support and best price guarantee. We thank you for making Canadian Garden Supply hydroponics store your online hydroponic grow store of choice.
* CANNA Start 2-1-2 - 500ml, * CANNA Start 2-1-2 - 1L, * buy CANNA Start 2-1-2, * buy Canna start, * buy CANNA Start 2-1-2 by Canna, * buy plant nutrients, * buy hydroponics, * buy hydroponics online